WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number. We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise; and the resources that you access on our Website.
HANDLING THE INFORMATION:
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences; we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall. We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.